Avoid making unnecessary expenses and keep control of your remodeling budget. Use our simple calculator to estimate the cost of Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding for your zip code and make your life easier.
No matter if you are a homeowner or a home improvement contractor, our Georgia Pacific Vinyl cost estimator will provide you with updated information for your area.
Georgia Pacific Product Range
Georgia-Pacific was founded in 1927 as a small lumberyard. The company today manufactures a wide range of vinyl siding products available in many colors, finishes, and thickness, suitable for any taste and budget. Vinyl might not be as elegant as wood but it has the huge advantage of needing minimum maintenance. It also holds up in tp both very hot and very cold weather and resists to pests and moisture.
Georgia Pacific Siding Cost
Georgia Pacific siding prices vary anywhere from $2.75 to $7.50 per square foot. In the price are included the siding, material, and installation costs. The average installation cost comes to $13,800. The cost of a 2000 square foot project ranges from $5,500 to $15,000.
Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding installation cost varies from $1 & $3 per square foot. The cost to tear off existing cladding is not always included in the price. The installation always included fitting the panels or shingles and any finishing work required. In the case that cladding removal is not included in the price, expect to pay $0.50 to $1 per square foot. For more complicated projects that demand more specialized work, the cost will be higher.
If the siding contractor has to remove the old siding and dispose of it, expect to pay from $1,000 to $3,000 to have the work done.
Georgia Pacific Installation Cost Checklist
- Try to get at least 3-5 estimates from professional contractors before deciding who to hire to do the installation. Estimates are usually provided for free unless there is a service call for a repair.
- Different companies offer different Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding prices based on their location and size as they have different operational expenses.
- Avoid approaching pros during the sprint and summer as the prices rise because of high demand. Instead, try to get estimates during late Fall or early winter that there is less workload for contractors and they tend to give good discounts to acquire new customers.
- Try to budget 7%-15% more on the final budget as difficult configurations, patterns, or unexpected factors during the installation might increase the Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding costs.
- Choose the right thickness carefully as the thicker the siding the higher the price.
- Shop for contractors and go for smooth textures to save money.
- Try to do a little work yourself if you are up to the task.
- National Renovation & Repair Estimator – In-depth book on estimating using the national averages. Added on: July 9, 2020
- Hud Rehab Guide – Downloadable pdf guide with material costs and planners. Added on: July 9, 2020
- Vinyl siding resource — In-depth visual guides and cost factors on vinyl siding products. Added on April 16, 2020